Prior events can be viewed by changing the “Start Date” and selecting “Apply”
Vehicle Registration/Tags - One Stop Form
Monday, October 15, 2012
- Driver/Owner downloads the following One Stop Form.
- Driver/Owner completes Section 1. and Insurance Representative and Driver/Owner complete Section 2.
- Driver/Owner takes the One Stop Form and vehicle to DMV for Inspection. DMV Inspection is not required for duplicate registration or insurance change if the last vehicle inspection certificate is still valid.
- DMV Inspection Station Stamps and Dates the One Stop Form OR attaches Vehicle Inspection Report (VIR) with DMV Stamp and Date.
- Upon inspection, driver brings the stamped One Stop Form and VIR to DCTC for approval.
- Driver/ Owner takes DCTC approved One Stop Form to the DMV service center for processing.